Are you embarrassed to smile because of missing teeth?
When someone tells a joke, do you put your hand over your mouth while laughing because you dont feel comfortable?
Is it getting to the point where you don’t want to face yourself in the mirror anymore?
At KEMM Clinic, we understand and empathize with you. When patients are missing teeth or have a dental problem that makes them feel insecure of eating, talking or laughing, it can have a significant impact on their overall health, happiness, and well-being.
We want you to know that we’re here to, not only restore your smile, but to help you restore something even more important: your self-confidence.
Am I a candidate?
One of the benefits of dental implants is that almost everyone is a candidate. If you have a missing teeth and are in good enough health for surgery, then you’re a candidate for dental implants.
If you are considering implants, you must have healthy gums and adequate bone to support the implant. When you lose a tooth, your jawbone which holds the root in place, will gradually start to deteriorate. Once the bone is gone, it’s not coming back. This is why it’s important to get treatment as soon as possible after you lose a tooth.
At KEMM Clinic, we assess you very carefully to ensure that implant treatment is the best option, as it can make the difference between a successful or unsuccessful surgery.
Why Prettau® Implants are different?
Some of the reasons why more and more patients are choosing Prettau® Zirconia over porcelain include:
- Durability: Patients will eventually have to return to their dentist to have their porcelain restorations repaired or replaced. Fortunately, zirconia is so strong that it is resistant to chipping and fracturing, which will save you time in the dentist’s chair.
- Stability: Prettau® Zirconia has a higher degree of bending strength than porcelain. This key advantage of the material helps to ensure the stability of the restoration, even against the toughest bite forces.
- Longevity: ProSmile Dental Arts Laboratory is so confident in the longevity of the Prettau® Implant Bridge that we offer a full five-year warranty on our Prettau® products.
- Resistance to Staining: In addition to its strength and durability, zirconia is resistant to stains and discoloration. This means that with proper care your restoration can look as beautiful and natural in ten years as it did on the day it was placed.
- Improved Oral Health: Unlike acrylic and other materials used to fabricate implant-retained dentures, zirconia is resistant to plaque buildup.
- Biocompatibility: For a porcelain restoration to provide optimal strength, it needs to be fused to metal. In contrast, Prettau® Zirconia offers unrivaled strength in a completely biocompatible material that does not contain any metal
Investing in Your Future
Many of our patients and others worldwide, agree that the incredible benefits of the Prettau® Implant Bridge make this solution a worthwhile investment. With its natural appearance, superior strength, and stability, patients can eat any foods they choose, speak clearly, and smile with confidence.
Meanwhile, patients wearing traditional dentures and bridges must often have their restorations relined to accommodate the changes in the shape of the jaw. Dental implants, on the other hand, effectively halt the jawbone atrophy that follows tooth loss. Because the Prettau® Implant Bridge is anchored to dental implants. wearers can depend on this restoration to achieve and maintain an excellent fit.
Contact Use to make an appointment or learn more
Don’t hesitate and contact us to have the advantages that the Prettau® Implant Bridge has to offer you. We will be pleased to help you get the smile you’ve always wanted and have the conficende to smile, eat, ant talk again.